Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Change of Seasons

It's amazing how fast time goes by. I knew I was behind on blogging, but it's shocking to look back and see that July 2 was the last entry!

It's that time of year when you can feel a change in the air as Summer gives way to Fall. I think it may be my favorite time of year. As I write this, it's 46F outside at 10:30 p.m. with a low of 40 predicted for tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 73F. Warm days, and cool nights is what this time of year is all about.

Cooler nights are also what the picture is about - I've been looking forward since April for cool enough weather to be able  to wear the hand-knit socks that I purchased in the Netherlands. So the photo is what I'm up to tonight - something to read, flannel pj bottoms to lounge in and wonderful socks for my feet.

I'm in heaven! It won't be long before I'll be able to wear a scarf again - something I've really missed ever since our April trip.

Maybe I'll be able to catch up on some of the blog topics that I've neglected - I'll give it a try. I've learned that blogging regularly is much harder than it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment