Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

10,000 Reasons

I've always been a singer. The stories from my parents of my earliest years recounted times of me singing in church. So I was excited to have to opportunity to join the praise team at church this morning. The worship set included this song which has become a favorite of mine "10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)" by Jonas Myrin and Matt Redman.

In a conversation after the service someone commented that singing like this "opens up your heart" and I can't think of a better way to describe the experience. Singing God's praises and leading the congregation in worship was a wonderful experience. I'm thankful to Patty Gross, our worship leader, for the opportunity.

Praise the Lord, O my soul, O my soul,
Worship His holy name!
Sing like never before, O my soul.
I'll worship Your holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment