Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Surroundings


Google apparently knows better than me just what I need because it has changed all the interface labels in Blogger to Dutch, as well as my search results. Well, I did say that I wanted to learn Dutch! Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!

Last night I mentioned that our surroundings look a bit "industrial". Here is an aerial view. The apartment is in the lower left (just to the right of the blue "pins"). The large expanses of white buildings are commercial greenhouses.

Zevenhuizen itself is a mix of new and old. The section of the building where are apartment is located dates from 1900. The attached house is much older, but how old is unknown.

Here are a couple of shots from "downtown" Zevenhuizen.



No comments:

Post a Comment